For clarification, spoiler avoidance, or if you're just new here, CLICK BELOW for the first post:

Breath of the Wild ~ a Log / CONTENTS [[+Artwork]]

Monday, June 5, 2017

Mipha's Grace


Waking of Saturday, March 18, 2017 ~ 13



When the demon was dead, the air inside Vah Ruta finally cleared—the terrible Blood Moon haze disappeared and there was no more evil feeling.
You know there is a man at the Dueling Peaks Stable named Hino who studies the Blood Moon. I think I really should talk to him about what I saw here. Did it mean the monsters in this area would stop resurrecting....?
The water dropped back down to ankle-deep, and the way to the pedestal was clean, and clear.
When I activated the final pedestal, Mipha’s voice came to me again.
And I saw her.
She was surrounded with an unearthly teal light, as King Rhoam had been. She told me Yesterday she was awash in a pool of tears, fearful that her regretful spirit would be doomed to be trapped here in pain for all eternity. But now with my coming she was finally free. As was Vah Ruta.
But as she was now a spirit, she would have no need of her miraculous healing power, and by the grace of the goddesses, she gifted it to me instead.

Mipha’s Grace

It came from her and entered into my chest much in the manner of the spirit orbs of the shrine-monks.
But the power bestowed and the serenity felt in this particular exchange was such that I could only close my eyes, lean back my head and let spread my arms as Mipha’s Grace flowed through me.  I could have sworn for a moment there.... I was lifted off my feet. Floating.
Mipha and Vah Ruta would aid me in my quest to defeat Calamity Ganon. Their power would be my power.
Save her, Link. Save the princess.”
And then, before I could take it in, Mipha was saying her goodbyes and—
The light swallowed me up and I was gone.
Goodbye, Mipha.

Even as a spirit, Mipha, the Zora’s Champion still, directed the mighty Divine Beast Vah Ruta to a wellspring on a higher mountain somewhat west of Zora’s Domain, from which Vah Ruta extended its mighty tusks and blasted a red beam directly into Hyrule Castle and the darkness of the Calamity still hovering there.
The beam was continuous. They would sap Ganon of his power for me, for when I fought him.
Father, are you well, I wonder....” Mipha pondered as she stood miniscule atop Vah Ruta’s right ear.
She wished she could see him again.... even if just once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment