For clarification, spoiler avoidance, or if you're just new here, CLICK BELOW for the first post:

Breath of the Wild ~ a Log / CONTENTS [[+Artwork]]

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

By the Fire


Waking of Tuesday, March 7, 2017 ~ 5



It started to rain again. It certainly rained a lot in this region.
I saw Garill running for cover from the downpour, making for the campfire with its wok, which was situated beneath a great pine tree with generously overhanging boughs.
I followed him.
We merely stood for a while in the fire’s warmth as the rain rattled a treble din all around us.
Then Garill said, “I used to think the old Calamity was ancient history, nothing to do with my life, but.... when I think that my life is only possible because they fought tooth and nail for us.... Well it sort of brings a tear to my eye.... though that could just be the rain....” He brought one hand toward his face.
I’m rather beginning to like this Garill.

No comments:

Post a Comment