For clarification, spoiler avoidance, or if you're just new here, CLICK BELOW for the first post:

Breath of the Wild ~ a Log / CONTENTS [[+Artwork]]

Saturday, May 13, 2017

Rompered

Waking of Saturday, March 11, 2017


I just had a thought, and David voiced it as it began to percolate, “Try setting it on fire.”
It was my first time using flint. But.... wouldn’t you know it, it worked! The briars burned away, and I was able to get into the shrine!
And that was the start of my troubles.
I don’t remember the name of the resident shaman, but the name of his trial was Speed of Light.
It involved a laser. Mirrors? I thought.
Nope.
Not even close.
There was plenty of ice-pillaring, though. And getting to the shaman was easy enough. And I’d already gotten one chest but there was one more. And I WANTED it.
I must’ve spent almost an hour in there trying to figure out how to get it.
At one point I did identify the sequence I needed to use, and I wasn’t fast enough; the gate shut in my face right before I could cross the threshold.
Wow, when they said speed of light, they really meant speed of light!
But as my head was already thoroughly rompered over the entire affair, I finally, gloriously snapped it just one step further, and I cheated.
And I got the second chest.
Maybe you can guess how.

No comments:

Post a Comment