For clarification, spoiler avoidance, or if you're just new here, CLICK BELOW for the first post:

Breath of the Wild ~ a Log / CONTENTS [[+Artwork]]

Thursday, April 20, 2017

A New Quest


Waking of Saturday, MARCH FOURTH, 2017 ~ 11



Impa also looked at my Sheikah Slate, and told me some of its functionality was.... off. She said to go see her mentor away in Hateno Village, at the end of a very long road to the east. All I had to do was go back southward the way I had come, and then turn left at the crossroads, just before the stable.
But I decided to stay near town for a bit to gear up first. It would likely be another long, long road.
I played with some little girls, Cottla and Koko, the children of.... was it Cado or Dorian? One of Impa’s doorguards anyway. I helped Koko cook a dish (“KOKO’S KITCHEN”?? I SEE WHAT THEY DID THERE. XD) and I tried so hard to play hide-and-seek with Cottla, but.... gosh I could never find her.
I also went to see a Great Fairy the villagers told me lived above the village.
Her name was Cotera, I think, and I was nervous and cautious as ever as I entered her high forest. I moved so slow, treading so carefully and far away from that thing I saw in the water over there in the middle....
As it turned out, it was only a frightening-looking cocoon of some kind the fairy was buried in. Her power seemed to have dimmed and she would not come out.
Not until I brought her a hundred rupees anyway. And then! Out she leapt, blonde, pretty, face all made up, covered all over by the gaudiest jeweled chains and links and scales and ornaments, and.... only a little on the husky side. Huh!
Well no matter. In return for my generosity, she offered to upgrade my clothing, granting it better defense against unfriendly attack.
I told her to hold that thought, and went into town and bought some new clothes. I’d found some Hylian Trousers long ago on the Plateau, in a chest, but now I got a Hylian.... tunic? A top anyway, and a Hylian Hood.
And then back up the hillside I went, and she blew her fancy magic all over my clothes, blessing them with stronger defense.
The roads were long and scary.
I figured I’d best be prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment