For clarification, spoiler avoidance, or if you're just new here, CLICK BELOW for the first post:

Breath of the Wild ~ a Log / CONTENTS [[+Artwork]]

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Impa's Message


Waking of Saturday, MARCH FOURTH, 2017 ~ 10



Impa told me much of what King Rhoam had told me back on the Plateau. Hyrule had fallen, and Ganon had slain the King, and the Champions, and taken over the Sheikah relics of the Guardians and the Four Divine Beasts.
She told me there was a message that the Princess Zelda herself had asked her to deliver to me. But I had to be ready to hear it. Was I willing to risk my life?
What did she want me to do? I thought, Is there some kind of task I need to do right now? Some baddie I need to go fight on my what four measly hearts here?
She told me that she would not deliver Princess Zelda’s message to one without the resolve to do what needed to be done.
Well—
I thought about the weapons I had with me....
Yes, I told her, I would hear the Princess’s message, and do.
“You haven’t changed a bit,” she said with a smile at my determination to do what was right, to fight for justice, even though I didn’t have a memory to my name.
The Princess’ words to me were....

Free the Four Divine Beasts.

So I needn’t have worried for the immediate future.
Free the Divine Beasts.
That thing David and I had seen on the volcano. That was one of them. Had to be. Looked like the picture Impa had showed me in her tale. And that thing far away in the sky, that thing I thought looked like the Valuans or the Delphinus and that David thought looked like the Avengers. That was another one.
And Impa used the word infiltrate.
But those things.... they must have been huge.... gargantuan. Massive beyond all imagining. From the Plateau Tower the Dueling Peaks and the great volcano in the distance had seemed nearer the same size. But in my long, long travel, the enormity of the peaks had come and gone, and still the volcano loomed.
And still that thing crawled upon it.
My gosh.
Just.
My gosh.

No comments:

Post a Comment