For clarification, spoiler avoidance, or if you're just new here, CLICK BELOW for the first post:

Breath of the Wild ~ a Log / CONTENTS [[+Artwork]]

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

The Old Man

Waking of Thursday, March 2, 2017 ~ 2


A little way down the slope to my right, beneath an overhang, an Old Man stood near a little campfire. He had a voluminous, snowy white beard, and he wore a dark hood.
After looking around, picking a few apples and mushrooms, I walked down to him and asked him who he was.
He said something like Just some old fool still wandering in these parts.... I don’t remember.
There was a baked apple near his fire. It looked tasty, but.... I didn’t want to steal from him. I left it there.
I did however, at David’s suggestion, help myself to the large Woodcutter’s Axe lodged in a stump a little way down from the Old Man’s Overhang.

No comments:

Post a Comment