For clarification, spoiler avoidance, or if you're just new here, CLICK BELOW for the first post:

Breath of the Wild ~ a Log / CONTENTS [[+Artwork]]

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

The Goddess in the Ruins


Waking of Thursday, March 2, 2017 ~ 3



Farther downhill there was a great ruin that I thought I recognized.
But the way forward was blocked by one or more little red piggish-looking devils: bokoblins.
Well, I had an axe.
I went and had it out with them.
And when I came close to the building, it was indeed the Temple of Time.
There were a few chests hidden around inside and outside, from which I took new weapons.
There were also a number of long-dead, rusted old.... things. Four-legged, tendril-legged, can-headed things. They looked like great upside-down cereal bowls.
I looted them too, and turned over several ancient screws and springs.
Inside the Temple of Time was a statue of the Goddess Hylia. When I approached her, the option came up to Pray. So I did.
This gave me simply a very nice view of the statue, and the words, The Goddess smiles upon you.
How nice. <3
I climbed all over the rest of the Temple, up onto the ruined roof. There was another treasure chest in a high chamber, and on top of the tallest spire.... I found a Korok!
The Korok seemed to have been expecting a Mr. Hestu.
I was not Mr. Hestu.
But the Korok gave me a Korok Seed anyway.
I guess I needed to find this Mr. Hestu.
I spent a while at the top of the spire before climbing back down.
David said, “You know what I would do?”
And, pulling out my Sheikah Slate’s scope, pretty sure I knew the answer, I said, “What, run toward that volcano as fast as you DYEAAUUUHHH—”
For I had looked at the volcano through my scope.
It was on the right side. At the time.

Oh my gosh.

No comments:

Post a Comment