For clarification, spoiler avoidance, or if you're just new here, CLICK BELOW for the first post:

Breath of the Wild ~ a Log / CONTENTS [[+Artwork]]

Monday, April 17, 2017

Travelers Like Me


Waking of Saturday, MARCH FOURTH, 2017 ~ 8



Farther away from the Great Plateau, I saw more people on the road. They walked easily along, and it was refreshing to see other friendly faces.
Brokka was a lady merchant who gave me a few good tips on mining the ores around the area. Bugut specialized more in.... meats, was it? I think. Possibly. That may have been someone else.
Bugut I always saw on foot, but occasionally I would see Brokka riding a brown-spotted horse.
It was just nice to have company now and again.

[But I should mention....
It took me a while to realize that the woman with the brown-spotted horse was not Brokka after all, but a different woman named Toma, who fancied herself a great fashionista and was always remarking on my attire.
Maybe I’d gotten the two ladies mixed up in a town somewhere.... for Toma was never astride her horse when conducting business in a town. And Brokka didn’t have a horse.
Ah well. It was still just nice to have company now and again.]

No comments:

Post a Comment