For clarification, spoiler avoidance, or if you're just new here, CLICK BELOW for the first post:

Breath of the Wild ~ a Log / CONTENTS [[+Artwork]]

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Fearful Nights


Waking of Saturday, MARCH FOURTH, 2017 ~ 6



I’d been able to explore far off the road when I was just on foot. But I decided to ride Brown the rest of the way to Kakariko Village.
It was night when I started out.
I started out very slowly. Just a walk, really. Because I didn’t want to miss anything. And also because I didn’t want to plunge headlong into dangers.
I started following the road to the north....
Beast Ganon from Twilight Princess barreled left to right far ahead across the road
I must have vocalized somehow before I sighed with a shiver and said, “Oh it’s just a goat....” It had been much closer to me than I thought. Not as big, not far away. Just a goat.
David sniggered at me.
And, knowing the brotherly ridicule this would bring, I said, “I thought it was Ganon.”
“Why are you so afraid of everything in this game?” he laughed, “It’s not a horror game.”

Huh. Tell that to the Dead Hand. Or the Silent Realms. Or perhaps all of Majora’s Mask.

I rode on, still slowly, stopping now and again to climb a hill or a rock, finding apples, mushrooms, bugs, lizards, minerals and other things, and a treasure chest or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment