For clarification, spoiler avoidance, or if you're just new here, CLICK BELOW for the first post:

Breath of the Wild ~ a Log / CONTENTS [[+Artwork]]

Monday, April 24, 2017

Shrouded


Waking of Saturday, MARCH FOURTH, 2017 ~ 15



The rain came down in a thick grey haze that swallowed the world.
We couldn’t see far. We just kept riding the road, passing rocks where bokoblins jumped out at us, galloping away from them.
And I kept looking around.
Places another me would have stopped to go explore.
Which was worse, the Guardians or these Yiga Clansmen?
The Guardians. Definitely.
But that still didn’t make the road feel any less threatening.
On the road to Kakariko it was just the monsters that were coming after me. Now there were people, too?
I remembered I had been so pleased to first see Brigo’s face on the road to the Dueling Peaks—
Back through the haze to my right, up on a hill against the rocks, a white-haired man sat still on a pale, grey-mottled horse.
Was he waiting for me to come speak to him?
Waiting to try to kill me?
I couldn’t make out his features through the downpour.
Actually he reminded me of that guy from The Witcher III.
He just sat there on his horse.
Watching us as we walked.
I had been happy to find people, but now....
Who could I trust?

No comments:

Post a Comment