For clarification, spoiler avoidance, or if you're just new here, CLICK BELOW for the first post:

Breath of the Wild ~ a Log / CONTENTS [[+Artwork]]

Thursday, April 6, 2017

The Tower


Waking of Thursday, March 2, 2017 ~ 5


I couldn’t be afraid forever. I fought with the bokoblin and took him down. And I took his sword. An old Traveller’s Sword. Maybe.
And I moved into the rocks.
Another pedestal stood beneath a bouldery overhang. I put my Sheikah Slate in it.
It moved, like the other had; it made a few noises, like the other had.
And it told me, “Sheikah Tower activated. Please watch for falling rocks.”

What did that mean?

The earth began to shake, and the place where I stood was thrust up into the sky. A beigebronzy tower, veined with orange light, had erupted from the ground beneath me, spiking reaching stretching up, up, up into the air.
And all across the landscape, in every direction I could see, more orange towers, just like this one, were springing up, launching out of the earth. Some in valleys, some on mountains, some among rocks or water or high plateaus.... there were so many towers!
“Distilling Rune,” my Sheikah Slate told me. And glowing blue symbols crawled down the stone over the tower’s pedestal, forming a brilliant glowing drop hanging from the bottom, beneath a Sheikah eye-symbol, so that the drop formed the tear....
The tear plashed down onto my Sheikah Slate, and downloaded a map of the region.
I was on something called The Great Plateau.
And the tower I was on turned from orange to blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment