For clarification, spoiler avoidance, or if you're just new here, CLICK BELOW for the first post:

Breath of the Wild ~ a Log / CONTENTS [[+Artwork]]

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

The Prettiest Voe


Waking of Friday, January 19, 2018 ~ 4



A Hylian dressed like a Gerudo. A “pretty Hylian gal”.
That was who I was looking for, this cool night in Kara Kara Bazaar.
Robsten said this.... person was around the general store, but I didn’t see anybody around any of the stalls.
Ripp the guard said she’d seen a Hylian vai wandering around the inn. Said she was probably still in town, as the Divine Beast was scaring a lot of people out of traveling right now.
So to the inn I went.
But nobody new was inside.
I bought all of Shailu’s (newly-stocked) arrows again and went back outside. There was really only one more place to check. That spot up on top of the big, bulbous rock. The spot which David had been so eager for me to visit....
So I climbed the ladders, got up on top, and saw a Hylian standing there, clad in shimmering purplish silks, looking out into the desert where Vah Naboris stomped.
The Gerudo clothes made the figure seem.... well really short.
I got the person’s attention. Vilia was her name.
“Oh my what a lovely young lad you are,” she said, “Do you need something from me?”
I NEED YOUR CLOTHES,” I said in Arnold Schwarzenegger’s voice.
Oh my gosh and what a low voice this woman had.
This ‘Vilia’ went on to.... compliment my looks or something I DON’T REMEMBER BECAUSE IT WAS TOO RIDICULOUS
And I was presented with a couple of choices in the dialogue, and I tried to keep it.... Well, I didn’t want to upset anything.
“You’re very beautiful!” I said. And she was so tickled by this that she offered to give me some Gerudo clothing of my own because it would just look so enchanting on my adorable body why is this pervert offering me clothes I’m a man.

Six hundred rupees and a fade-to-black later, I stood on the rock in a lavender scarf and top, green harem pants and lightweight slippers on my feet—
“*Eeeeee!*” Vilia squealed, complete with asterisks and music note icons!
—And absolutely nothing on my midriff.
“You look adorable!!” Vilia went on, while Link first cupped his hands to the sides of his blushing face, and then WILTED into this girlish stance dance, swaying uncertainly with his shoulders hunched, his low hands clasped together, and his eyes down and away.
Oh my gosh. XD
I didn’t really catch much of the rest of what Vilia said, except when the wind blew her scarf out of the way and I swore she had a beard.
“And make sure to watch out for the wind,” she advised.
At which Link delivered a most timely facepalm, and the cinematic drew to a close.

“Be sure to come back and see me any time if you need more clothes!”

Uh, yeah, sure thing, Vilia. ಠ_ಠ

No comments:

Post a Comment