For clarification, spoiler avoidance, or if you're just new here, CLICK BELOW for the first post:

Breath of the Wild ~ a Log / CONTENTS [[+Artwork]]

Monday, November 18, 2019

In Accordance with Guidelines


Waking of Friday, February 8, 2019 ~ 3


I WARPED TO HATENO.
I INVITED BOLSON AND KARSON.
AND THEN IT WAS BACK TO TARREY TOWN.
THERE WAS A WEDDING TO GET ON! 8D
Back in Tarrey Town, I visited with Bolson and Karson again, and then at high noon, I spoke to Hudson.... who started the ceremony.
And the Tarrey Town music was softly taken over by an organ. <3
Kapson officiated, standing at the head of the Goddess Statue Fountain. And Rhondson was so pretty in white! ^_^ She came walking down the “aisle” that was simply the space devoid of guests, and her clothing glittered in a pleasing texture: white top, bare Gerudo midriff, beautiful ankle-length flowing white skirt, white shoes, and a pretty white veil nested into her lovely hair. Heh, and Hudson looked all smart and handsome too, even in his vest and bare chest. It was a happy day. ^_^
“Hudson, Before the eyes of these witnesses and before those of Goddess Hylia...” Kapson began, “Do you take Rhondson to be your wife, to have and to hold, in good times and in bad?”
“I do.”
“Excellent. And Rhondson...” He turned to the Gerudo, “Before the eyes of these witnesses and before those of Goddess Hylia... Do you take Hudson as your lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health?”
The camera buckled down unusually close to the old fish’s face, his big glassy fish eyes staring....
“And do you also vow to...name your children in accordance with the Bolson Constrution naming guidelines?” I CAN’T BELIEVE HE JUST SAID THAT.
Rhondson said, “Wait a moment... Those vows are not traditional by anyone’s standards!” Well that was putting it lightly!
“What makes you say that?” said Hudson, turning. Hudson!
Bolson stood up. “They’re as traditional as it gets!”
And Karson chimed in, “I don’t think she means traditional in that sense of the word.”
“A vow of undying tradition!” Fyson cheered. What in the heck, Fyson? You weren’t
“And a vow of guidelines compliance!” Pelison added. He was still wearing his big ol’ yellow construction helmet.
And, “I’ll take that vow!” said Greyson. Gorons! @@
“Think of future generations!” Hudson said to her.
Rhondson didn’t say anything, but only looked.... doubtful.
The moment hung in the air. Young Karson looked on from behind with his mouth open in anticipation. Everyone was waiting....
Rhondson shook her head, put one hand on her hip, and momentarily lowering her voice uttered, “Well, those are the guidelines... I do.”
“Excellent,” said Kapson with an unruffled grace.
He cleared his throat with an aged little cough, and continued, “And so, dearly beloved, please help me in greeting this newly married couple.”
The bells were ringing, the confetti was flying and everyone was clapping and cheering!
Haha, Bolson was tossing the confetti!
What in the heck just happened? @@
Kapson sang out, “I wish this new couple nothing but the utmost happiness as they set out on this journey of marital bliss!” As the camera panned up to the blue beautiful sky....

Hudson and Rhondson’s wedding was a shining beacon in an otherwise dark, dangerous world,” said the Quest Log.
Rhondson was a little taken aback by a few of the vows, but everything worked out fine and is in perfect compliance with Bolson Construction’s guidelines.
It’s only polite to give your blessing to the lovely couple who just vowed their undying love, so go talk to Hudson.”

I spoke to Rhondson first, though.
“The wedding ceremoy...wasn’t what I expected, but it was special all the same,” she said, “Did you like the dress? I made it myself.”
“No kidding!” I said as my only response. XD <3 ^_^
“Although Hudson wanted me to weave the gems he mined into it, so every step down the aisle was a struggle.”
Heh, but she made it look good.
“Well, that’s life for you, with all its twists and turns. I hope you’ll stick with us through them.”
You bet I would, Rhondson! ^_^
And then Hudson.
“Hey. It’s you,” he said at my approach. “Thank you for attending the ceremony. ...*sniff*”
Oh gosh my CHOICES: “Are you crying?” and “Congratulations!”
I said.... Oh, man to man, I should have said Congratulations! But.....
BUT I’M A GIRL PLAYING THIS GAME.
“Are you crying?” I said!
“What? No. Just something in my eye...” He offhandedly wiped his face. “And now Tarrey Town looks like a real town at long last.”
Heh, yeah, it did.
“This was all possible because of you. I can’t thank you enough for all the hard work you did. All right. This is for you.”
And he gave me.... three diamonds!
“These were found inside the boulders we smashed when we were clearing land. Rhondson and I have no use for them. You can take them.”
That was a valuable gift!
And the giant sidequest’s banner flashed across my screen:

From The Ground Up ~ Complete

Well that felt good. ^_^
The Quest Log now read:

Hudson and Rhondson are happily married, and Tarrey Town is enjoying great prosperity.
As a sign of appreciation for bringing the town together and as compensation for your work, Hudson gave you a hefty amount of gems that were unearthed during the town’s construction.
You wished the couple eternal happiness before heading on your way.”

Aaawwwwwww. ^_^ <3 <3 <3

Tarrey Town certainly was feeling more peaceful. Moggs and Monari his wife hadn’t heard the people across the way argue in quite some time. Moggs figured every time they overcame an obstacle together their relationship grew stronger.
Man I was running out of gas.
I think I’ll spend the night in the inn (it’s 7:00pm-ish, game time), and then go to bed. Got that 10K in the morning....
Kapson is such a kind host. “Link... Are you in need of a good sleep and a hearty meal?”
“Yes.”
“I thought so. Thanks to the benevolence of the Goddess Hylia, I can offer you a place to stay. When would you like me to wake you?”
“Morning.”
“It shall be done.” So officiatious, Kapson! XD “Now then, time for a short rest...”
The screen blacked out and that nice little go-to-bed music played.
.... He didn’t charge me. ^_^
“Did you sleep well? May the kindness of Goddess Hylia be ever with you...”

Tarrey Town’s music was so lovely. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment