For clarification, spoiler avoidance, or if you're just new here, CLICK BELOW for the first post:

Breath of the Wild ~ a Log / CONTENTS [[+Artwork]]

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Another Hat!

Waking of Saturday, August 4, 2018 ~ 2


I sand-sealed back to Gerudo Town and found Barta again. As we visited in the barracks, she confided to me that when I’d shown up out there in the desert, she thought the voe of her dreams had appeared.
....Heh.
I also spoke to Liana, and she was so happy I’d found Barta, she said, “Here, take this,” and handed me a hundred rupees, “Go buy yourself something nice at the market.”
Aww, thanks, Liana. ^_^
I said hi to Captain Teake on my way into the palace, where I saw that young Chief Riju had a certain red exclamation mark above her head.... Had I really already....?
I spoke to her.
“You’ve brought back the smiles to my people,” she said, “I know that you more than anyone else will be able to use this helm to its full potential.”
Or some.... such.... words.... Ah, that wonderful little ITEM GET song played, and I found myself in brand new possession of the Thunder Helm.
I was now LIGHTNING PROOF.
SWEET.
Would it make the same bubble-effect in a large radius around me? Would it glow?
I almost tried it on right then and there, but I remembered myself, and where I was.... I would have to leave town first.
I took my leave of the palace and jogged outside to put it on and have a look at myself!
....
There was no glowing or magical effect. Which wasn’t completely unexpected. I was sure it would still protect me well enough....
It did make me look just as buggy-eyed as it had done the Chief, but it was otherwise very shiny and ornate!
Cool. ^_^
Agh but I did not want to stop—I warped to Dueling Peaks to check with Hino just one more time.
But Hino wasn’t there.
I blinked and turned to gather Swift Violets from around the waterfall behind the shrine for a bit.... and after I had plucked as many as I could, then Hino made an appearance.
But there was no Blood Moon tonight.

Hhhhh.

It was in the three o’clock hour in the afternoon. A bit later for myself on the couch.
....
I just went to bed, and slept until morning.
Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment