For clarification, spoiler avoidance, or if you're just new here, CLICK BELOW for the first post:

Breath of the Wild ~ a Log / CONTENTS [[+Artwork]]

Friday, July 31, 2020

Just Ends


Waking of Saturday, April 20, 2019


It was late. I sat down and thought to play, but.... the dryer was so noisy....
So I just went treasure hunting instead.
Hit Mekar Island again first. Nothing but a bunch of bad guys. Then why does it feel so....? Why does it feel like there’s something there?
Searched the shrines for chests I may have missed. But I still couldn’t find the Rubber Helm. I did find some other good stuff, but.... eventually I came to a point where I wasn’t willing to chuck out old weapons in exchange anymore.
Boy the Thunder Helm is useful for wandering around electric-path-type Shrines.
Pepp’s and bed.
Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment